I am thrilled to announce the first date available for my *NEW* Cultured Veggie Class June 2nd from 2-4pm.
The body naturally inhabits trillions of tiny bacteria in the gut that make up what we call the intestinal microflora. An imbalance in the intestinal microflora can lead to digestive disorders, inflammation, IBS, Candida, weakened immune system, low energy, allergies, skin disorders, food intolerance, and leaky gut syndrome just to name a few. Cultured foods are foods that have been fermented with health promoting probiotic bacteria. When we eat fermented foods, they supply beneficial bacteria to our gut and promote the growth of the intestinal microflora.
• They support and strengthen the immune system.
• They provide and create B vitamins upon digestion.
• They reduce inflammation in the body.
• They aid in protein absorption and the delivery and creation of amino acids.
• They reduce sugar cravings and promote weight loss.
• They fight the pathogenic (or bad) bacteria from residing in our gut.
This Class will include:
- Short lecture on the types and benefits of cultured foods.
- A sample jar of pre-made cultured red cabbage.
- Each participant will prepare their own gallon sized jar of cultured red cabbage.
- Fermenting Jar, ingredients, and recipe are all included.
Cost of Class:
1st class: $70 (includes fermenting jar)
Repeat classes: $50 (re-use your fermenting jar)
Location: The Grand Traverse Circuit - 225 West 14th Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Please register online by clicking this link here.
You will then receive a PayPal invoice by email to submit your secure payment online.
If you have any problems or questions with the registration process please call me at 231-492-0434